By using a similar method that we use for our underfloor slab heating, the hydronic pool heating system transforms the base of your pool into an efficient heat radiator creating a clean and energy-efficient solution. We offer a number of options to suit your needs. Whether you’ve got an existing hydronic system or you want to install a new one, even if you just want to get the pool ready and come back and finish the job later, we’ve got you covered.
Beat the climate, and enjoy your swimming pool all year round!
Why should I have Hydronic Pool Heating?
- More efficient to heat the pool itself than just the water
- Less intrusive with fewer auxiliaries and therefore more aesthetically pleasing
- Half the size of traditional heating solutions
What are some of the advantages of using Hydronic Pool Heating?
- You can retrofit the system to existing hydronic systems
- Or you can put in a hydronic heater for your home and pool at the same time
- You can also install the pool slab with coils first and then come back to further installation later
3 Reasons why Solar Hydronics Recommend Hydronic Heating for your Pool:
- Energy Efficient
- Easy to Install
World Leading Technology
Enjoy the benefits of state of the art, environmentally friendly world-class technology.
Solar Hydronics recommend and install only the best Hydronic Systems from around the world. This ensures world-class efficiency and effectiveness, for you and your family.
How much does it cost?
The cost of supply and installation of the coils costs around $33 per square meter. This price may vary, please contact Mark to discuss your project today!